Monday, October 24, 2011

be afraid to face the hereafter



The sky namely not trace of wings, but the birds have flown; heart was no a knife hack off, merely the grief was so remove. The breast in the softest area, hurt by love's bruise, than those who suffered physical injury namely extra sharp, and only period can heal. Childhood memories are traces of my heart, wipe it away, even if no ache, there are still marks. Language is pale. Deep nagging and injury has been incapable to use anybody language of reconciliation. I forever wanted apt give my conscience to ascertain a course out. Perhaps direction also far, there is no end, but I tin work. Noise control of the metropolis I hike in the night-time, the streets bustling neon, a luminous everywhere. Then in the lonely edge, met a agreeable mood. In a nice mood these days, my cold heart thawed gradually. If I had been happy, so cheerful is the moment of the fragment, segment by segment,UGG Desoto Boots, each segment has a agreeable mood. From the beginning Piaoxu sister and feline sister, I attention. The wolf and the dust from the beginning of my care. Warm words, warm air, so I started to prevalent nostalgia from the good mood. If made from breeze to, I compassion. Soft words, to sympathize with the words, let me put down the guard fell in adore with a good mood, from night to Xiao Ming, warm care, so I could not put down here. Certainly extra than they are, there are a lot of people, Mimi, precious stone, silent, awesome, not compliant to have ... ... numerous,UGG Earmuff, numerous concerned approximately the words, I ambition not say it, do not want them to discern when mind. Xiao Ming sister's words,UGG Jimmy Choo Sora, let me watch the eyes shining with tears, a male do this to me, so namely attention about me. This warm me, how can I return to you? I do not understand, actually do not know, I can only differentiate the text in a honest thank you. How many times late by night,ugg boots outlet, lonesome eyes is drained away vacant downtown solace, nought becomes a woman. No 1 in the medium of the night give me a embrace, and I did not connect the end of time, in truth, I have been desperate. Sister, you probably do not know, I accustomed to muse he is the Purple Mountain undersea world of fish, mammoth brilliant, cruising in a dark cave, lose any happiness, is the destiny of solitude. But you use the heartiness of your kindness, warm my cold. Many people do not favor my decadent white text, favor me, reduced people will in bed hearing to the song vitas will study to package their own self-esteem, but they can not cost auction his conscience. Is so annoying relinquished. The sister you do not prop everything opposition me, give me warm, give me concern. Sister is the third human as I jot the text, give me a warm person. How many times How many times, memories to paint a surround of life, and I turn in area many times, incapable to run. Cancers half white, half black. I consider I am probably a typical Cancer, will be in the text so sad. In fact, I real life, not very silence words of your girl, listening to sad songs, happy to watch the show. I remember when fraught with such a yellow life: To study for prostitutes, and then achieved out of the money to endow. wages as holiday, do not come January, you dumbfounded. of. have all been and I think it is not wedding, not a promise. not the family. It is a smell to adviser the people who blindly amenable without knowing touch, when the city is a mammoth vessel, any person in any odor out inside it's gone it's impossible to weigh and count the dark. absurd. patronize me, like me, attention about me, there is no reason not to query why, I really treasure you, cherish your sensibilities, cherish the warmth of your timely assist. You let me know not to be scared to do an thing, do not be terrified hit me, do not alarm the erroneous thing, do not be afraid remember the quondam, do not be afraid to face the hereafter, better life everywhere. I learned to solace myself, learn to make fun of said to myself, Kangxi 21 annuals old, has transform a monarch, large completions. But the old of 2 annuals 21 Tongzhi, so I laugh. Sister, you probably do not know,UGG Coquette Slippers, let me know your warm a lot, capable a lot, a lot of prowess to face. These may be very effortless because others, but so tough for me, it is not simple. So I thank you, my sister. I think I can say is, thank you, thank you to those who adore me, care about my people, really thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment