Friday, August 5, 2011

affection in the old Longquan

Keda Zhi did not appreciate the cold sharp eyes swept the four,Monster Beats sale only after a stop in the empty chair, and finally staring Bafeng Han. Postscript chills brow Qingzhou, eyes turn Li, lightly: you looking at? Xu Ziling afraid they Yiyanbuge, upside down, into the busy road: there is something, sit down and talk. Keda Zhi Xu Ziling as hear the words like, eyes clash with Bafeng Han, Chen Sheng said: I see how you react, Badai child has just arrived in Changan. Ba Fenghan pale and said: What! Keda Zhi turned Kouzhong said: I came to you not be tipped off, just read the affection in the old Longquan, easy to read that last sentence. Kouzhong are worried for the Ba Fenghan smile and said: Excuse me that what can you do? Keda Zhi light: Holy to see you, only you alone, to see if you have the guts.miles davis beats by dre Wuguai I do not tell you whether the pool no matter what happens in the Tao, Li Yuan is even not to interfere. Kouzhong said: the Holy See to be bold before you into it? This is the text that will not protest, the total can not force me to end the Holy hands, or had laid an ambush to kill me. Ba Fenghan not hear their conversation as like, peering dishes look good on the table, his face turn white, visible Badai children share in his mind the location and weight. Keda Zhi Chen Sheng said: I say, is to follow orders you know what I just pawns, the pond is a non-Xuan, then I decide things. Marshal that there is no risk if the need for large refuse the invitation of saints, including me, no one thinks you are cowardly, anti-wise you would think. Kouzhong hearts burst of warm, Keda Zhi so willing to remind him, just being at the heart of the deep still regard him as a brother. Pleased and said: Holy only say the word, but also sent a messenger for your brother, I certainly can not make him old disappointed and would like to hear what he would say. Keda Zhi sigh: You know so early.diddybeats Carriage waiting at the main entrance of the Peacock Marshal, Marshal, please leave. Kou Zhong Xu Ziling and Hou Xibai to make a wink, a good opening of their solution Bafeng Han, Keda Zhi-kai go. Kou Zhong and Ke Dazhi left, Xuzai Ling Feng and Hou Xibai eyes fell limp cold place, are so good I do not know what to say. Ba Fenghan exposed bitter smile, sigh and said: why should she come from? We do not say good! Xu Ziling gently: the feelings of the non-human beyond the control of the money in the cold to take this opportunity to clarify the whole matter. Ba Fenghan slumped said: even figure out what is it? Houxi Bai Road: To figure out your own heart, frankly face the heart of the truth, not to deceive ourselves that harm ourselves and others. Bafeng Han shook his head: the battle with Bixuan held, I do not want sub-thought of other things. Houxi Bai said: not a way to escape, it will run Leishi Gordian knot. Xuzi Ling said: In my view, Badai children to Chang'an to this moment is to stop you and Bixuan battle. Bafeng Han shook his head: she was not such a person. She is seen to Chang'an to me and Bixuan the battle, if I defeat death, she will die I die for love. Alas! Xu Ziling stunned speechless. Ba Fenghan reply a little angry,beats monster headphones sale went Houxi Bai eager care eyes, nodded and said: Greece white, then it makes sense! I just want to think back to the Imperial palace, and her alone one between the two things.

No comments:

Post a Comment