Friday, August 5, 2011

Fazhu in the eyes of Li Shimin

If knowing that fight a losing battle, I might as well have returned to a beam fell down to sleep, again from the sidelines, how are better than forced to retreat Yangzhou. Although the action last night so I disrespect for Fazhu, but ultimately is still our league. Li Yuan stared at him, Chen Sheng: Marshal shows the final out of the conditions leading benefits, as long as we are willing to do so, they will turn up retired military. Kouzhong would like to ask him those conditions, but still hold on do not ask and the situation, smiled and said: Jie Li Fazhu believe it? Li Yuan light: I want to hear the views of the Young Marshal. Kouzhong stunned lost smiles: If the conditions include a requirement to offer my Kouzhong head, Jie Li or temporarily retreat. Li Yuan unhappy, said: Marshal too strong, if the conditions in this one, I would not even consider Li Yuan. Kouzhong stoop forward slightly, his eyes went up to Li Yuan Shining eyes, and said: that one of the conditions, will not be an alliance with me, to break our enemies, so collected Jie Li in the strength of the heavy damage Fazhu ceremony, let us retreat, wait for me to attack Luoyang, he is massive and sudden interest south, then do not rely on other alien, dream for many years to complete their conquest of Middle-earth feat. This is my Kouzhong view, is the King of Qin's view, Prince and King of Qi of course, another idea, this is for me the reason only willing to cooperate with the King of Qin. Turkey's future fate, Fazhu a word can be resolved. Li Yuan Changshenerqi, back and forth in front of the Kouzhong completion step, suddenly stopped, looking at the beams, seems muttered and said: At day light yet, Jingnian Temple Master of the empty chair of the hills in the Todaiji Temple had introduced to the palace to see me. Kouzhong frankly said: I had known this, unless he urged, I have walked away. In such circumstances, it is no wonder I Ziling. This is called playing the snake with the stick, at the appropriate time, try to play down the relationship with Li Shimin. Do not head to his Qiaolai Li Yuan, Shuo Jingmang eyes flash, Chen Sheng: Marshal Li Yuan was actually so unhappy with me? Kouzhong to call him did not let the sharp SG, said: This is not a question of satisfaction or dissatisfaction, but strategic considerations. If I Kouzhong just left alone, 舍命陪君子 how? But now my hands more than ten million Kenjiro, they control the fate of an idea to me, I can not help their cause? Shaodun added: Ziling I have accepted the proposal, in addition to jade-induced factors, more important is that this works. This view is based on the King of Qin who more than half, because I know the King of Qin is more than Fazhu kind of person. Li Yuan sneer at him and said: I will not agree with Zhang's words, he is single-handedly raised a son, he is kind of a person, Li Yuan, who know better than I? Kouzhong calmly smiled and said: forgive kid offended Fazhu in the eyes of Li Shimin, most of the opinions of others, is another man's Li Shimin.

No comments:

Post a Comment