Tuesday, February 7, 2012

confused sea always dedicated to the flow distance

almost every student conflicts have occurred. Then ... is not an argument that military solution, and God knows I would be no violent temper ah! ! ! May 12, 2009, and students again after the altercation, math teacher talked to me of Lee. . I want to learn patience, for this new environment in secondary schools to shape a new self. I have proved successful, at least, in front, could not find the shadow of the past. Grateful to Li, at the right time told me how to get along with others, so I understand the Has also remember, just entering junior high school, they have four close friends died in a car accident, could be a coincidence, or is bound, in short, is a series of blows to bring me (after not add up to five months), as well as long downturn and the sink - so more than once had the idea of ​​suicide. Time and again, in the struggle between pain and hope that ... ... the class teacher any teacher is keenly aware of my mental activity, 28 December 2009, her first day of sick leave back to the self-study course, they then called me to the office. Remember her holding my diary (language work), and gently said: , like the summer is so gorgeous sunflowers in full bloom is so beautiful. She said, no matter what turn of events, I always have their own value ... remember, life is always in the bumps in the passage of time, you can not therefore negative, perhaps God wanted to get them, but in fact they are and no go, just become an angel, in the guard you ... adjust their emotions, the world is actually very good. She took my hand, my tears flow in the heart, hard, smiling. That is the day, she renewed hope for my fire. Tell me, confused sea always dedicated to the flow distance, Shiba will be silent lonely voyage, a long look back in time and space tunnel never see the shadow, the only hard to grasp today, looking forward to tomorrow will be better. In fact, there is a secret, any teacher may never know - that night, she pulled me back from the dead line - self-study course in class, I was once again brewing in tongue biting himself, on the molar soon touch the tongue of the moment, I heard her soft voice: - anytime, anywhere, always smiling face life. </Body>
</Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment