Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Haze haze weather Shundai Zhao my feelings

Green grass shoots in the spring under the care of their own soft stretch waist, so she learned to appreciate. Grateful for spring flowers, summer rain, autumn leaves, winter snow, as well as from the sky with her hope. - Inscription The growth of each person, life is inseparable from the concern and care of others, so grateful, life has become the main theme. Has also remember my mother Wang Cheng-feng eager, less than three years old when I was taken to the nursery. There, a small school I do not even know how to take a good exercise to stand, it gradually became a teacher ridicule, teasing classmates object. The most common criticism of the students was the teacher's words: Until there is a, probably in December 1999 one day after lunch, lying as usual, is to go ahead, pick up the biscuit left, do not say a word. At this time the teacher in front of Mu, a smile took the biscuit in my hand: piece of biscuit. should not only indifference and contempt. I changed, I do not know when, become cheerful, love love that smile. Grateful to Mu teacher, gave me a golden key to interpersonal, so I dare to show confidence in front of their own style - this is never thought of before. Has also remember that summer in third grade English teacher application phase of my level of spoken language, selected me to participate in the Seventh Beijing sincere Cup English Contest. Practice full time in a month in preparation to recite speeches, the topic story, dialogue, scene, speed up the Speed ​​... ... summer job did not stop even written. August 6, 2006, confidently took part in the competition. 24 days, the result of relentless tell me - you do not have to enter the semi-finals. Was really feeling kind of monsters, as if everything is frozen, stagnant. Haze haze weather Shundai Zhao my feelings, lying in bed crying all day, or even feel that they no longer had to learn English! In the evening, the phone rings, the teacher is the application of SMS: I smile beaming to the sky - thing of the past, let it forever in the past it. And, I also back the old courage and faith. Grateful to Shen teacher, taught me how to settle down in frustration, so I am still able to match the size of the award in future success - although a failure, but not despair. Has also remember, I do not know when, I became very irritable temper, especially in the sixth grade, almost every student conflicts have occurred. Then ... is not an argument that military solution, and God knows I would be no violent temper ah! ! ! May 12, 2009, and students again after the altercation, math teacher talked to me of Lee. . I

No comments:

Post a Comment