Wednesday, March 30, 2011

cave is too long too

Yu days value line of people really saved by coincidence but old, the cave exactly where to extend? This is the most confused Mr. Days in the balance.
Finally unbearable ask elder: I don't know what the cave to predecessors know there?
Old ways: actually I also slightly not know. I entered the cave for decades, lvcizhen but the deep! I to the present age also dare not walking everywhere!
Yu days old when asked again to  the monster: how many times have paid a hand?
Elder slightly laughed: ha ha · · I chase this fire kirin also followed for decades, you must also see it that the bruises on the?
Yu days by the old balance ask suddenly thought of that a scar on livestock feed. Then again to talk about the old man said: "fire kirin in 50 years ago when every day came out swinging wave to human beings dehumanized people. Remember once the sprouts from this lingyun livestock in times of human devastation towards grotto creatures. When my father was cast jian saw groups of people running east to feel very oddness and the direction of the crowd to run search. When first saw this fire kirin eyes was so shocked when! Think if can will this monster with those two words of tame snaggletooth big deop absolute can play as a KuangShi Jones. But this monster but heaven and earth thing to tame the spirit is wishful thinking. Then my father picked up the weapons of the hand are playing as fiercely sword plugged into it the body. Results the surprising is the monster inside body outpoured blood altogether such a high temperature blood from the wound soon will my father body to burn. And this monster also manages to escape. Michael corleone: adventures in the days after the body since no died as blood burned. However hands that plugs into fire kirin also became the weapons of the body of red.
Then old man looked at the hands of the sword. Father left See this jian body like vampire red. Then asked Mr. Days balance of predecessors hand doubts the sword but that take?
Old man of no wrong said: proud! This jian is in father made of YongMing magic! The vocalist sword "fire on fire with the vocalist who was born!!!!!
Then again sorry old way: but this fire for the vocalist sword of fire kirin made of natural blood pullbacks too big so has been cast jian manor of treasure of zhuang town hero after the sword LaiHuo cub but if determined than can be conclusive sword of shearing hero sword!
The old man said matter-of-factly. Yu days value looked at old swords looks really very enchanting. Then on elderly way: elder saving younger generation didn't tooth unforgettable. Name not predecessors
Elder then haha laughed: but I have DuanYu twilight is the third cast jian family 16 generation successor!
Yu days value exclaimed: elder is several decades ago the disappearance of river lake top cast jian gens? Zone?
Elder sighs: right! Want to cap down but are now so he! People in this life there are many things that you will see. Fifty years ago I encountered as father to meet such as fire kirin chase into the cave came in I discovered this cave so much. I have been looking for for years did not find the exit. At the time I was thoroughly despair! Thought I was born in this world what is? The next ten years I have to put their heart makes a set of peace "yu-jian tactic of neo-confucianism. Then why I can create this method because I was eating to fire kirin born of blood, blood raisins. Then from his hand
Take out a grain of little red fruit. Yu days this fruit balance in the great surprise to see this fruit is way: elder generation can let a person on the river's lake function of blood raisins ascension?
Mr. Days old man look way so surprised he asked: balance whether young people had this fruit?
HengEn 1. Mr. Days
Then the old man surprise way: young fruit like river lake legend that ~
Yu days value doubt way: it is???
Old man said: this fruit is talk like that can ascend river legend function effect can still recovering but only eaten the fruit people know this fruit is have side effects! I was just is into a cave ate the blood raisins but later in the time I found the red river is not like grapes as a legend in. Because this fruit is unreal fire kirin once every ten years the skin to form. Fire kirin with evil inherently who eats the fruit are equal to spread over the fire kirin blood!
Yu days are not reflect some balance believe oneself now that inherited kylin blood.
Elder again way: in later times you will slowly into kirin's magic when the fairy also won't save you!
Yu days after listening to scale back a step: that I'm not will become river-lake demons?
Here in LingFei has been quietly listen dare not speak loudly. Old man looked at yu days value immediately after laughing: ha ha · · young people don't worry! I also had the blood raisins now not nothing! Smell speech with peculiar Mr. Days heng looked at old man.
Elder immediately big smile: haha, did not think of me, this great age since let me and meet you and let you boy to eat came to the blood raisins. It seems going to I put my generation with you! Life work
Yu days old man say this is heard heng said he will take his life for his generation learned martial. Surprised look at elder.
The old man to sight young slightly say with smile: I can see you and others different. Others in order to eat blood raisins are searching leave no stone unturned. But your eyes have a kind of let me see the justice of gas. It looks like my is must take you!
Then old man turned around a feet to balance with Mr. Even Days sunof laid hands on him McLntyre way.
Then surprised said: do not think you boy or the practiced kungfu BaiNianNanYu wizards! Good! The old man is seen samples I bliss in this lifetime. Say that finish will yu days to scale down.
For he said: you are now on 108 way I have been to seal the Lord. You have to remember that I did not practice neo-confucianism, can't open way. Upon immediately from produced two this kept secret. A write "sword 21st" another book write the intent of travelling.
Yu days value looked at these two books on old immediately said: elder! The two wanted to must be your will body "I can't take this two this supernatural techniques!
old

No comments:

Post a Comment