Wednesday, March 9, 2011

so close watch never see comedones

Druid son brought YanRuYu ritual came in, I just had breakfast.


"Like jade seen princess."


"Get up!"


Actually that YanRuYu long are very beautiful, small an oval face, such a woman in the 21st century must have many people like her. I thought she would have to find my, but instead she only looked at me, staring at me, I'm a little not clearly.


"Miss yan, I face but what dirty things?" I haven't had a wash?


YanRuYu was I asked some embarrassed, smiled and said: "is the princess you're beautiful, I see some gushed."


Can't help? A girl to another girl said can't help, how it sounds strange feeling that you, I really so beautiful?


"Miss yan, I'm flattered." I made a gesture of her to sit down please, "you are very attractive." This is my seriously, sincerely compliment her, today's YanRuYu dressed all in green peach clothes, and her skin super, is very delicate,  indeed as expected ancient woman than we are beautiful. She is very delicate, again itself a peach green clothes, all the more she is delicate and charming, really is very beautiful.


And I -- oops, I forgot to change clothes, I usually eat breakfast are wearing pajamas, but my pajamas not ordinary style, remember apathetic25 see non-polar time is very like inside that long clothes, it is so elegant, casual, so here, specially with the queen said a voice, Unexpectedly, the next day, she would send someone to send sets of this kind of style of clothes. Queen with high-ranked imperial concubine also like, still kua I design clothes are very special, really talented. Ha ha, forget to tell, they explain I have a world-class clothing designer mom. Today I was wearing a jacket water red dress, above is embroidered with water red flower case. There is something behind a large margin torsten tail, like great gown.


"I'm really sorry, I just finished with meat, haven't change your clothes, please wait for a moment, let me change clothes..." My words haven't say that finish, she heard outside a tapering voice shouted: "great prince, two prince to -", they see the words after legalist male (don't blame me always call his bossy man, it is I still don't know his name) with dragons month poured in, behind still have one female. What day is today, how have come to me? I'm meditating, boom and druids son and YanRuYu has saluted: "great prince, two JinAn prince." I? I this bow? Nobody wants to teach me.


"Get up!" Bossy male light watched their eyes and no one eye, then the focus.


"Listen to father emperor feifei, say you are ill, better now?" I hesitated to don't give them both smartly, he heard the dragon months already poured beside me gentle, said the child with him as a tender embryo niang son. Today he or white, like great prince, oh -- forget, the he himself was a prince.


"Much better, you see me now lively jumping about", specially turn around, "it's all right. Thanks for asking.


I found him laugh is very good-looking, warm, very sweet.


"Since nothing, later will behave," I still immersed his dragon pour gentle smile on, flank of bossy man then chilly say: "don't make public."


"What?" I thought he was hearing things and I didn't seem to offend him right, how can so say me, he what man: "feed, you just said what? Say again".


Words in the house, instantly after the terrible, static probably because I just tone of voice.


"I said that since nothing, later will behave, don't make public," that guy again aggravating tone mercilessly say The Times.


What's this bird person, very early with nothing to do, run to me this to call I behave: "feed, you think you who ah, I uneasy cent I make public the pass your P affair," it is conceivable that my words about how shocked, and others didn't sound, because obviously felt, bully male stare big eyes over there, the atmosphere of the room to freezing lvcizhen point.


"You say what --."

No comments:

Post a Comment