Sunday, March 20, 2011

this should be good pollutions

I already divorce agreement signed his name, looking at his face I found myself heart couldn't find where,baby otherwise why don't know sore, no original disappointed and sad, not the sort SaPo impulse wanted, but felt himself could not find her heart, horrible, afraid of the next moment the life will end, like to live is the most boring the most ridiculous thing, the somebody else to find somebody else's first love, what should I do?

 

From beginning to end, I don't want to speak more don't refer to this man's name, he told me not bad, it's not that he doesn't understand affection, he is not without ability, he isn't selfishness, he certainly is not ugly, Instead he melts gather a lot of men without a little bit, he is an excellent ever let me so proud man, but now he should be and I have nothing, only talk about the relationship of fear is ex-husband, ex-wife's call.

 

Separate the process is not so terrible,lvcizhen terrible is separated from that kind of loneliness and tore heart crack lung of painful thoughts. Who was your head of blue sky people leave, is is just his fault? It is two people of problem, I ask from a staring don't know is what name, what the TV drama.

 

Lonely night always long, true want to blow off steam thoroughly, but don't know how to vent, I think I've lost the ability to think, the mind of the blank to send bored night, my love for him is a kind of burden, the feeling can say is a waste, like me ages waste feelings don't know how many, I am not the first nor the last one, only I such talent will find such reasons to comfort myself, I like waiting for day and night alternate, don't know what I can do, should be what to do, everybody sympathetic look at me, and others scold me, why divorce him, as if I agree to divorce become stupid decision. I can only wordless face all eyes, no mouth speak reason strength, for love of failure and pain I alone bear, blaming him nor redeem their has become a fact deadlock.cold Perhaps this is the best way to solve the problem.

 

We have no child, this should be good pollutions, previously mei son advised me to give birth to a kid to consolidate the feelings, and I still have various reason, it now seems not know a child is really can be turn out, I think worldly love if it's used to a life to fulfil, there should also be called "love". But before I really regret it, if a baby problems might not appear, if you have a baby, perhaps is a single child, so pitiful, I should rejoice no children of that, why let him/her to bear we bring misfortune?

No comments:

Post a Comment