Monday, October 22, 2012

it is crying in lament after her mother




Car slowly drove, the roadside tree children lush, small birds singing around the cemetery Foulest fragrance, it is a taste of lily, she has never dissipated when I read the first two days, the parents divorced, I followed his mother came to this strange city, into a strange school. My unsociable, very quiet, a loner in school, and so are not social Mody friends, in addition to her she is my classmate UGG Swell Tall Outlet, sporting a long black hair, big eyes, like others coquetry. However, she was born from the gas can be very fierce, no one except me can accept got her horrendous bombardment. Between mutual slander and touted her, we became good friends. Junior high school learning is very easy, not too much pressure and trouble, because she is my life, and become extremely bright. Gradually from a friend into a lover happy, every day, in the continuation of the summer that after the test, we came to the beach her favorite to sea, the sea wind in our body, blew her long hair I smell that kind of lily incense spilled from her hair. Stroll on the beach, looking for a piece of beautiful shells. Night, the sky flashes with countless small eyes, the sun has already disappeared below the horizon, curved bud of the month, hanging in mid-air. In the silence of the night, we have to wish upon a star, each desire are buried in the sand, and she admitted to a different high school, but we still kept in touch, and every day I would go to the station to pick her up from school every day will exchange their mood each other no secrets UGG Kids Boots, no suspicion. They say the girl's laugh can make people feel happy, smile, but she said I can get rid of the trouble, so I would often laugh. Day, every day repeat, I am happy for their lucky, because every day to meet and loved ones, every day to smell her faint fragrance of the lily, the kind of incense, so pure, no Any deliberate modification. Soon, the three-year senior so later, she was admitted to the ideal school, went to Tokyo, Japan. , But because of a car accident, lost eyes can feel the warmth. That day at the airport is full of countless reunion with parting, I sat in a wheelchair, feeling kind of desolate, listening to her sobbing, a touch of lily incense flow from my fingers, it is crying in lament after her mother to take care of me, and every time her to belief to me ugg classic boots, I feel that she's the other side of the sea life is very good, a lot of friends to take care of her, I am also very pleased that every letter received Well, when the thoughts of my heart, they will accompany me, like, she was around me until the day I took recently received a letter, and friends tell her story UGG Brookfield Tall, but they tell my letter, just a sheet of white paper, I suddenly could not believe their own child's ears, I'm sorry, the fact, in fact, she three years ago, has died of a gastric cancer I have always been afraid to tell you at this time, I the mind constantly floating lines of her figure, I came to the beach, I'm sorry that we have planted their aspirations, I did not tell you I'm sick, I know my days are numbered, in fact, I do not worthy of your love for the club it? For the community do not tell me, and for the community it will not let me share with you? You then can a person to face it? Not to say that, to be together forever? You if you have the heart to leave me? Tears drip in your mouth, is salty; memory, in my mind, is a pain; wipe wipe it away I want to marry your wife UGG Plumdale Boots! You figure sitting grand church, vaguely, I carried her casket, gently, the rings on top. Girl, you're worth a lifetime love of a woman! You are my wife UGG Cove Boots, now is the future, never, never are! Slight breeze, bringing bursts of the lilies fragrant this article from the past and moving story (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment