Monday, October 22, 2012

Passing away childish parents only to find




The love of the world, into the emotion called sadness, also accompanied happiness. Sadness or joy worth mentioning. Just because of love UGG Bailey Button Triplet Outlet, so persistent. I met with you in that left me with joy and dismay campus, you are in my city, I do blame you count on the city. You said I was your first love, the only, the last woman. I think all of this all we can look forward to. I only woman, you only do I only. How many acquaintances in life only continued to edge past life with you, with her in unexpected. The touching story in this article from the past how many people lost offsite, lost waiting for. But I only do this how many people stick to the last and not give up, do not abandon the woman. Just because feel conviction. Love can not give my hundred percent happy, extreme happiness. Only makes me sad to find the original self, only let me in pain self-healing. I have no attachment to the sad woman, just too eager for the joy in the sadness. Sad or happy, there are in love. You say, what love is UGG Liberty Outlet. I tell you, love is not to abandon not give up. Suddenly, you and me from the beginning, just a friend. Lovers to now. As time goes by, but can not change that love. Also remember that love has a bitter taste, and also has a sweet taste. This article is from the past and moving story of a limitless network, a shallow text UGG Jimmy Choo Sora Outlet. Your woman shuttling between the black and white text. About you in just a few days, but a strange but familiar taste in mind. Probably because we are in the text to write their own stories. Again perhaps because your name has a purple word. I've always liked purple, has always been on the purple not refuse. Your words, a kind of touch can not feel, can not reproduce words not. I was just at the surface of the text to find out about your story, read your story. Acquaintance networks, knowing each other between the text. We are like the woman of the text. Like the woman with text storytelling. A sadness buried in the text, hidden in a corner, people waiting to know how to crack the password of the text. You say you like black, like the kind of restrained black, black smooth, black despair, black apathy, a little bit of sober black slight pain and black hard black night sky, and sometimes the heart will suddenly feel the night like the sea, the hearts distinct feeling the surge, wave after wave, fell in the night like fall in deep sea, no sound, no despair, only that faint strong! In fact, about the color of each love, should so like. I wish my mind that meters the sun can warm your heart's black. Bring you not too much just good bright UGG Classic Tall Sparkles Outlet. Regardless of when and where to have Yimiyangguang live in your heart and warm your world. I do not warm to cold Happy half, wish you happiness and joy. I believe that you will be a story you will be a happy and well-being of the woman. The outside world is too busy, within the heart of the world is too small, too dark. The love of the world, you always say sensible point, always seen as a naive child. I admit that I have been in your child's world, you ever thought about why I was willing in your child's world like a spoiled, petty and naive. I just care about the share of childish, very nostalgic. Passing away childish parents only to find, and has now grown up, the parents can not give my child warm, I met you, I met a love for parents, caring to me ugg classic boots. I own childish still think there is a place you can be gentle. I regarded as the man in my life, that can for my warm atria. Only occasionally, some words can not tell you. Everyone has a Valentine said. I just like to talk about you and me the story in between the text. That you sent a text message to say, you want to have me. I hope I'll play less blog, and spend more time with you. You do not know my heart more than remorse. This article from the past touching story I do not know what time fascination between the blog this text, lust, negligence How often do you have been busy as an excuse blogging is true. Forgive me for being headstrong, forgive my lust, I just want to testify words for our story. Memories for me with this weak text of our story. The touching story of woman in this article from the past, you came all of a sudden, I yearn for a while. About love, we have to crack the password that can not be, story about emotion we have finished. This article is from the past touching story time goes by, but love does not fade. Still with a little sadness, and with a little happy. A point of pain, a point touched a touch of longing, worried about an idea. Depicts the color of love. As time goes by, I met you. From this love is not a person. As time goes by UGG Evera Sneakers, I met you. From the written word more than the one you have. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment