Saturday, October 13, 2012

micro bo without modifying function

Is this the micro bo, draw continuously someone abuse. I ask myself this the micro bo content altogether 77 word is very simple meaning is clear of few words, full content as follows quotes ( if someone do not believe can directly address to see the original micro Po) :

"Everyone need not repeatedly to recommend the secret garden", is that I saw yesterday rejected two half one of south Korean television dramas, didn't want designedly is put forward, but saw everybody continuously recommended me, had to explain, true not my tea, thank you ~"

I don't like to eat carrots, but always I have been recommended carrots, so I said the food I don't eat it. Because I don't like the taste, it is purely a matter of personal taste. Does this mean I mean carrot is not good vegetables? Does it mean I'm in black carrots? Isn't this representative because I say oneself not to eat carrots, I was called for others is not to eat carrots? Does this mean I said I don't eat carrots, CaiChang all the carrots can not sell off? Does it mean I'm not eating carrots, other people will never eat carrots?

Said I tread on the secret garden "of everyone, touched conscience, I say 1 to which a word is on it? I said it photograph badly? Or I say it actor not handsome?

Don't make so nonexistent mean imposed on me?

The carrot is kind of nutrition is rich vegetable, a lot of people like to eat Fried carrot silk, like mutton stew carrots, even somebody like in electric meal bao put two carrots steamed. But I really don't love to eat carrots, it does not mean the carrot is bad, is purely personal taste problem.

In addition, I like to eat parsley, many people don't eat parsley, smell the smell is avoided, but I like to eat parsley, you can't just because I like to eat parsley does not like to eat carrots, my mouth is carrying on the carrot parsley.

Oh too around it.

Sorry waste of everyone's time, I think it's very simple thing, results in some ax-grinders provoke, became an extremely complex thing. Afternoon I said it so far, but others endless, but also the various wasn't what I said imposed on my head, even scold innocent upon other authors.

Actually afternoon if not see anyone scold my readers, originally I won't respond. As a flesh-and-blood person, I have own bottom line. The reader is my bottom line, I don't like them because of me being scolded. Now these things got endless, I want to make a formal end.

Jin yong said a word, those are very, very good, but I partial don't like it. Yes, the secret garden "may be a very good drama, but personally I don't like, like I don't like to eat carrots same.

I hope it really so far, have been feeling, like watching XiaoYan all people, is a kind of pure heart, otherwise not addicted to love the fairy tale. Also, like to watch dramas, I feel bad nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment