Saturday, February 26, 2011

just discover Roy character completely even

Roy know his own counsel was caught, have only themselves to blame like women are so smart. "Sally, you first came back to the hotel to rest! In China more than playing for several days,pleasing and then returned to England! Skarn is indeed I want to marry the woman."


Korea fell skarn infero-anterior open Roy with that Sally intimate appearance, she from a very far place smelled Sally body very strong perfume, looking at his arm has some red dots, some angry lose reason, picked up Roy's ears, anger way: "are you dying?" Sally, everybody except as did not see it, and then hit their ball, anyway, they had been accustomed, everyday the drama of, and sometimes look tired of.


"You this rude woman, how can be so for Roy, do you know who he is? Fast... let go." Why do Chinese women suffer indignities without protest in her body is not reflected. Sally was her rude action frightenned, Roy never allow women depend on his "close to, and this woman also in clench his ear, how she allowed?


"Sally, I don't want to say that the second word, unless you never see me." Roy dangerous intonation, make Sally body light fibrillation, she knew Roy is that can-do guy. "Good... well, I walk, but you don't ignore me. Roy, please believe me, this world only I be favourite you one." She wept the expression, the hope can change back into his heart, but she did not know, without giving his sincerity, how to change back?


Korea fell skarn and powerfully twist a few, "our great Roy · pierced wood, earl, know oneself are allergic to perfume? Incredibly stupid to use this method to tempt me?" With Roy cried out to TongKuSheng and companion laugh crazy voice, Korea fell and twisted skarn flustered few clicks. "Roy, you're not a child anymore, don't know oneself body is the most important?"


Roy awkward way: "xi, I was wrong. Don't let them laugh, s a shame, quick it.would ok or if not?" Korea fell down in his bosom skarn looked at the Roy, she believe only in ghosts? Helpless left my grip, after spending time, a child, it is absolutely that can not be candy will ShuaLaiPi the child, Roy grabbed xi. Tone very happiness, "xi, lots of people, we have no need to put on a entertainment his repertoire, isn't it? Anyhow it was my fault, I apologize to you."


"That you should consider oneself body, you see!" Xi lift Roy arm, love kills me. "All allergy." Is really of.


"Ha ha, originally you are care about me!" Roy good surprise.


"Who said that? I didn't care about you? Let me tell you, next time again will embrace another woman, don't blame me treat you badly." Tone kinder.


Roy some ecstatic, "xi, you are jealous?"


"Yeah! I was jealous?" Xi showing a tricky smile, see of Roy nerves very. "Don't like someone, jealous also dare not admit that being within just know blushed."


"You..." This woman how always take this matter to make a fuss about? He also just in front of her blush with shame, by merely see good uneasiness, Pennsylvania face was red up.


They laugh wildly, is really good pure lvcizhen Roy!

No comments:

Post a Comment