Friday, February 25, 2011

will you like magazines in the shop

"Ha ha, is actually a small survey, ferial, you would buy flower, be in commonly where to lvcizhen shop?" My own house/apartment said.

"Yes, our dormitory nearly every day someone will receive flowers, or buy flowers back inserts, is here to buy flower very inconvenient, small town no flower?" A beautiful girl and comely face very snapped back.

"Oh, that you usually goes to town to buy?" My heart slight movement.

"Yes, we have to play only when small way inside buy back of, afterwards feeling flower is inserted very troublesome, just to buy small miniascape alonger" one statures compare tall girls uncensured should arrive.

"Rightness, elder sister, I remember you like this bookstore owner ah, I just always think you very familiar to half a day, and now finally remembered" flank a short, thin girls, suddenly discover new lands like screamed.

"Ha ha, I didn't expect you to remember me ah, be, this bookstore is I open, just, I seldom here personally platform oh!" I'm joking said.

"Ha ha..." I the words sound just fell and everybody also cannotted help but happy.

"Elder sister, your bookstore why not open?" A tall boy suddenly asked, "against us buy football magazine will go to the city, and it is not convenient".

"Ha ha, business is bad, occasionally disagrees, really make ends meet," I said with a smile.

"Also, that you can change open book?" That boy continued.

"Books?" My heart is a little bit a quiver, "this thing I also not familiar with, have to wait until I figured it out again."

"Shall I say you have changed the florist had" a therefore bookshop suddenly say to the girl.

"Otherwise, just half the bookstore half florist" somebody hurrying to say.

...

Stir another stir enthusiasm and sincere male and female undergraduates, happiness of chatting with me, and then with a happy and contented alacrity son mood leave my HuaTan.

Days, although some cold, but my heart is warm, punctuated by those enthusiasm and sincere college students to move.

"Flower prominently, flower-selling ah..." Three innocent children, in cold wind held aloft by the delicate and charming be about to drip roses, shining with the streetlights, beautiful face with bright flowers fusion together, is really a man than flower beauty, I looked at the sight of the three children can't help seduces up. Passerby is constantly being attracted to HuaTan come, more passers-by are exclamation to "nice three kids," hear a compliment three children is called more enthusiastic and harder.

My HuaTan almost every minute by several couples around, everybody happy to buy a flower, warm and sincere chatting with me, for I had a lot of good idea.

"Don't walk, don't walk, mom, mom" nearer and nearer suddenly spread baby tore heart crack lung of cry, my head immediately "om-ing" 1, the whole person meng once, payable suri, they saw that the baby was a man holding and that man facing me,also the trot is away, show the twins son, is overwhelmed stood there helplessly looking at the baby was the man walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment