Friday, February 25, 2011

somebody else again every day so pain

"In fact, at the outset, we promise to help their comrades families, the plum is absolutely necessary" see my silence, and her mother-in-law sighed just slowly said.

"That day, after you left, the baby's crying, until the big, cry when tired. I fell asleep with your father-in-law saw you so late, also did not come back, I hurried out everywhere for you. The next day, you all day or no news, we don't notice your parents, when your mother nasty just fainted like. Launched all the relatives also cannot find you, your daddy's proposal to the police, but morning star just does not promise. Which know, two days, your brother took a lot of people, insist that is morning star to kill you, not from cent say we're playing into the door." Here the mother-in-law stop and take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, mom, my brother was too impulsive, just let you hurt" I sorry said.

"Ah, that also can't blame your brother, changed the who, who will be impatient angry, and you have is your brother's sister. I was in the hospital, after the morning star also don't let you brother-in-law and DaGuZi know, said one more people know how an anxious. Two days later, meizi unexpectedly oneself ran to the hospital to visit me, see your daddy's all thumbs give me wipe body, noises.then took your daddy hand towel, give me my body to wipe up. Also ran to the doctor and ask what to do, to make me feel comfortable. The doctor will she often helps my whole body to do a little yellow massage, she actually did so. I was very angry, anyway to accept, unexpectedly, meizi unexpectedly is a obstinate temper child, no matter what I scolded also scold don't walk."

And I was thinking mind "point of view, the plum return true not generally small woman," mouth "it said plum still really good".

The mother-in-law slight sighed, and continued.

"Later, the morning star also the key to the house for her, so that she may at any time to come home help to clean and cook some nourishment gave me this old woman eat. Ah, in the final analysis, all is me the old woman bad, I know she is a scourge, but could not get her out. You come back later, meizi would become the door, occasionally will go to see my old woman, though my heart is very angry, but think that the girls also very not easy,of serve me this PoZi granny, feel bad. Wanted to Chinese New Year, packet a big red envelopes as hard fee for her, have never thought, two days before the morning star said, plum, walk, with her parents come." The mother-in-law said, wiping the edge kept out of the corner of tears.

"Oh? They may be just back to Chinese New Year, celebrate the New Year comes back," I said godlovembt002 softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment