Thursday, February 24, 2011

Man came up to me and toward sitting

"My dad is, because fields problem, with floret dad had disputes, was also had a fight,I result floret father play lost, her parents always unforgiveness until now." Men say while his fingers on soil embryo pictured on the floor.

"Ah??" I again is a loud screams, can this too strange, is this the world really is what happened ah, I thought that TV inside ability some.

As he spoke, a savory came in, man hurriedly stood up and walked into his room.

Old woman came back and looked at me, nor talk, I don't know if she really abandon me. I still gawk sitting there, don't talk without moving, dear, this world exactly is how? I feel a bit with grief. However opera just show.he, female MC is the eyebrow FeiYan smile of talking.

I'm wasting of, suddenly heard familiar with opera singing voice, geez, that is our that downtown limited broadcast on television drama, have never thought a savory also likes to look at our local opera. I'm curious stood up, step into the hall and eyes staring at the television see, feel with saw relatives as well.


"Ah, this girl looks different, grow freely fat, the person also gentle voice also pretty nice, it just looks can be born the son of appearance, if I marry her daughter-in-law ah, that's only call blessing." A savory soliloquize said. me shi3 expression of eyes, then said to me "no early, come in."

"The hostess, I know her very well, I often talk to her." I beside said softly to, I didn't lie,But because I myself also like our local opera singing, so I often on the female compere's blog, we do often chat on the Internet.

"Ah?? Really?? Did you know her? You with she lives in a city?" See a savory surprised, continuous asked me some questions. I didn't answer, but just nodded, then go out to be  I had sit in a daze.


"It seems that here actually encased, do I have to think of a way to escape early. Although said, this is not what they came, but the wicked will they put me to walk, it seems not so easy, and family affirmation are very worried of, don't know how long have I come out. Alas, blame who, now who don't blame, to blame have only themselves to blame on impulse" I sit in the hallway, secretly contemplating.

"You're not room to sleep? Body just right, don't again catch cold." A savory suddenly appeared at my side, with the concern of the tone say. I looked at the man, have no choice, only to his house.

I freely should say "well", but still there in that. Old woman saw I didn't touch, and stood there didn't walk, I was feel surprised when, the man from the inside out.


When she got the door peng, the man cry of a closed, and bolt the door bolt. When man bolt door-to-door bolts at that moment, I suddenly panicky up, dull to sit the head of a bed, secretly think "and a man to sleep in a room, even between us nothing had do, however with husband suspicious character, don't know whether he'll believe". Men have always stood by the door,lvcizhen ear to the door, until he heard a loud knock the opposite room, only comfortable tone, walk to dressing table, chair to sit face toward me.

No comments:

Post a Comment