Thursday, January 6, 2011

father and brother sisters listen

Although I saw premier zhou time is short, but to my surprise extremely. I dream also have never thought in the park will encounter heart advocating leader - beloved premier zhou. This surprise makes me happy, that impressed me. With excitement, program is also difficult to calm down to see, casually at a stage before sitting down, absent-mindedly see performance over. Coming back home in the evening, favour my adventures give grandmother, father and brother sisters listen, also let them share my joy. Dad said: "it seems that you are lost because of" "blessed!"
Although I later times seen prime minister, not prime minister on the stage in speaking, I listen to, is demonstrably prime minister in the bus lines, I meet on the roadside. Only this time, with prime minister distance recently, see prime minister, the most sincere memory prime minister was so very personable and so approachable.
Today's working people in the palace, ancestral temple still dignified, bright beautiful, GuBaiLin still vigorous luxuriant, on the north side of the imperial palace HouHe river flowed glide still, the difference is that green plant more full of vigor. Whenever the chun xia, fragrant grass is sending out the fragrance of the earth in ZhuZhu flowers bloom, competes. The palace in the elderly attracts many retirees training to charge, I was a member of the charging army.
Whenever I went into labor people's cultural palace nanmen, seemed to still can search to 50 years ago and follow premier zhou erreth-akbe during footprint. (ZhangShuYun)

No comments:

Post a Comment