Friday, January 14, 2011

My heart like suffered from


I did not immediately rode home along the street, but a man walking slowly. There are many people in the streets, many cars, headnotes car sound together, as if the entire sky pierced. I didn't receive any restless the interference, like walking in space as well. My world ausgestorben.

Later, jia hui will depart of sadness just slowly in the heart be awakened. I remembered the jia hui mom said just now, the old man said, doctor under the terminally ill notice, in these days. My heart like suffered from a strong earthquake, missing, love and hope are all broke.

Instant, my tears as if the flood surges up. I and jia hui has eleven years not met, have never thought the reunion is eleven years after the farewell.
Steamed dumplings of fighting skill kept secret Shredded meat bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment