Saturday, January 8, 2011

see a antithetical couplets write

I also have QianKongFan after rolls

Q: explain a dream of red mansions "books very much," of wang hong Lou meng "what distinctive place?

Wang: talk about "a dream of red mansions" books can say is various, some focusing on research, some focusing on speculation, and even want to replace the GaoE after 40 back to rewrite it. I this and others have a few places are not the same, one is me itself is an some life experience. In a dream of red mansions JiaYu village to write a temple inside, see a antithetical couplets write "left behind to spare, eyes have no way to excessive wants to come back". JiaYu village just think that it is a turn several times in life throws man can have such experience. I saw that also realize myself over several throws, za also to QianKongFan after rolls,. I also have political experience, including smoothly, not smooth, confused, can find no way out.

I also had to youth special strongest memories and youthful passion. Can say I am from youth literature began, fifty-seven years ago from "youth hooray", "the organization to a young man" to start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment