Friday, January 14, 2011

when I was in hospital see


However, when I was in hospital see jia hui before, during all the deceitfulness all disappear without a trace. I could hardly recognize her. Lying in bed of woman, face bent, orbit Mired in his eyes, without the slightest luster. She wore a hat old hat, like a cat as crouching in the corner. Jia hui feeble leafs decline to say, you are here. I nodded. And she said, feeble leafs decline your old. Again I nodded, the tears have cleansed cleansed "ground" drop down.

That day, jia hui later also told me that something, I don't remember much. In my fuzzy memory, she seemed to once said to me about sorry about her word, still love my words, about life beyond words. She seems to be in between us emotional made final to summarize, and hope in the next lifetime have a better and ending.

I said nothing, facing the vanishing life, I lost my language ability. Those thoughts and love, in front of death seemed so helpless. I always silently looks didn't meet the jia hui eleven years of my life, that is the longest fixations a woman. Then, I quit the ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment