Tuesday, January 18, 2011

you rush to my mother

I wish all the novels are wonderful, don't waste our lives of reading.

I wish you I also wonderful, don't let read our disappointment. (pan) to Lebanon

To the world I most favorite baby -- pipi:

Don't know which one day you will truly read the letter. The only dare to warrant is really up to this day, I'm sure you are eager to go out and ran to a flying to take you away the feather guy, definitely no time in this sarcasm I let the brotherhood of proving old men. Like N years ago, you rush to my mother, didn't look back.

All say women in love, intelligence quotient is zero. I think it must be true, otherwise 80% today without you. Your mother love me, I neither handsome, holding hands also didn't earn each month. 18000 of JinFanWan However, people live a lifetime, at least to turn off the time brain, no matter disregard to dive into films in troubled time, just calculate not white!

No comments:

Post a Comment