Friday, January 14, 2011

They did not telling me


Jia hui's parents, husbands and young son with out, we stood in crowded, noisy passageway made short communication. I constraint stood there, don't know what to say. I don't know jia hui's husband, more have not seen her son. I only know jia hui's parents, just, they have gray haired. Two old depressed ground to looking at me, tears silently along flowing down wrinkles.

They did not telling me that is losing his daughter's grief, but kept talking jia hui this lifetime frustrstion and poignancy. They say, ah, the child under an unlucky star, lifetime didn't have what good old days. I listen to their voice, and XinRuDaoJiao, jia hui however just thirty-one, soon so go through all his life.

I don't know that what I had said unto them, whether said comfort. I hurried returned downstairs and rushed to the opposite the hospital pollution-spitting, large patch gasping for breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment