Saturday, January 15, 2011

I want to be a father


 ChenXiaoRan down the voice raised his head and saw a thousand miles of face, a message of white hair, with white hair head with rough hands pinching ChenXiaoRan shoulder, and said, the new, let me introduce you: you called cheng across the country, a former factory designers, honesty of three feet tread out a fart, everyday stuffy with godfathers design drawings, one day he answer a phone, jumped up and, seize the office colleagues hand began to constantly shake, face smiled and said, I want to be a father.

I want to be a father, I got married six years ah, later, he grabbed a colleague's arm constantly shake, a full face of tears, saying, hold his mama, I wear a good big cuckolded ah, the son is not mine, is that dog day king manager, hold his mama, SOB, later, he grabbed a colleague's arm constantly shake, a full face of smile, say, hey hey, you are my son, hey hey, you are my son.

ChenXiaoRan with mercy eyes hope past, cheng to re-create his hey hey smiled, hey hey, you are my son, hey hey, you are my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment