Friday, January 14, 2011

the night not too easy

Jia hui's parents, husbands and young son with out, we stood in crowded, noisy passageway made short communication. I constraint stood there, don't know what to say. I don't know jia hui's husband, more have not seen her son. I only know jia hui's parents, just, they have gray haired. Two old depressed ground to looking at me, tears silently along flowing down wrinkles. They did not telling me that is losing his daughter's grief, but kept talking jia hui this lifetime frustrstion and poignancy. They say, ah, the child under an unlucky star, lifetime didn't have what good old days. I listen to their voice, and XinRuDaoJiao, jia hui however just thirty-one, soon so go through all his life.

I don't know that what I had said unto them, whether said comfort. I hurried returned downstairs and rushed to the opposite the hospital pollution-spitting, large patch gasping for breath.

The hospital air makes me feel stifled.

I did not immediately rode home along the street, but a man walking slowly. There are many people in the streets, many cars, headnotes car sound together, as if the entire sky pierced. I didn't receive any restless the interference, like walking in space as well. My world ausgestorben. Later, jia hui will depart of sadness just slowly in the heart be awakened. I remembered the jia hui mom said just now, the old man said, doctor under the terminally ill notice, in these days. My heart like suffered from a strong earthquake, missing, love and hope are all broke.

Instant, my tears as if the flood surges up. I and jia hui has eleven years not met, have never thought the reunion is eleven years after the farewell.

Buried his head and walk straight ahead. This afternoon, I just gonna walk several hours, until the night let my tears become turbid. I jumped into a taxi, muddleheaded ground went back home. Upstairs, before that, I in that a small grocery store bought in a lot of beer and cigarettes. I seem to understand what the night not too easy.

Back home, I didn't turn on the lights and sat alone in the dark in the sitting room. It seems to me a lot of things to do, but did not know what to do. Hence, I had to stay in the same as statue on the sofa. Later, when I was thick night open beer, lit smoke, side to your stomach beer side accept nicotine anesthesia. Slowly, my thoughts in darkness fly, jia hui youthful appearance and we had good will emerge in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment